OOTS 1209: Compromised

Well, we knew it probably wouldn't end well, this being the beginning of this volume instead of the end. . .but

I really think Durkon made a mistake by not pointing out that The Dark One will probably NOT survive until the next world. I think that's the real game changer, that if the world ends, and the Gods continue the eternal cycle of creation. . .the Dark One will NOT be there at the beginning of the new world to make a world that's better for Goblinoids. If he knew that destroying the world would also kill The Dark One, and with it ANY chance of creating a better world for Goblinoids, it might be a game changer.

I'm wondering how the story will go from THIS scene, to Redcloak agreeing to actually cooperate with sealing the rifts.

I'm wondering how the story will go from THIS scene, to Redcloak agreeing to actually cooperate with sealing the rifts.

Complete speculation, but I'm assuming Redcloak's motivation to seal the rifts will be the result of a disagreement with Xykon. He'll be more motivated to fight against a lich than with the Order.

Remove ads