• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Orange County Player seeking Eberron Game

hhulbert

First Post
I am looking for a group of players with one of them I hope would like to be the DM to run an Eberron game. While I have enjoyed other worlds in the past my only interest at this time is this world so I want a group of players that would like to explore this world and create lasting characters.

I am not looking for a short term game, I would like the group to get together and actually work our way through the game to as high a level as the game will also with our character story becoming intertwined with the story.

The type of game I am looking for is one where character development is primary. I love the role-playing aspect but I am also aware that a mix of combat is also good.

Players should be willing to work with the group. I do not favor a group that has players that will backstab each other, when it really should be us as a group trying to work together to create something lasting.

If you are interested please email me and we can chat.

hhulbert@gmail.com

Last edited:

hhulbert

First Post
16 people have looked at this and no responces.. Come on folks.. this is a great setting and i would love to find a group looking to have some long term fun in it.

Remove ads