• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Oriental Adventures Weapons Converted to 3.5

Melkor

Explorer
Based on my thread regarding Weapon Sizes, help from Hypersmurf (and others), And the weapon size damage info in the Arms & Equipment guide, I've converted the weapons from Oriental Adventures into 3.5.

Attached is a PDF file containing the formatted chart. Please let me know if you think any of the changes are incorrect.

The only changes from the norm were with the Blowgun and the KimiBari (Mouth Dart). Both do 1 point of damage when designed to be used by a Medium sized character. I kept the 1 point of damage when sized for a Small character where everything else takes a decrease when the size is reduced. Feel free to change it to 0 damage if you think the damage when used by a small character would be negligible.

The weapon descriptions can be found in the Oriental Adventures book. I haven't gone through each description to see if anything conflicts with 3.5.....I will try to do that and post up the info over the next few days.

Last edited:

Melkor

Explorer
Here is the zipped file. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Attachments

• oa_weapons.zip
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,847
Last edited:

Remove ads