OT: A whole lotta things:)

Triple H

First Post
Hey folks! HHH here and a few questions!

Remember that D20 supers thread? Well I do and one person posted a pdf with rules and stuff. It is really great but unfortunatly I cant figure out one thing. How you receive powers. I remember it being a feat system for supers. So anyway if anyone can help me with that great!!!

Another thing. i have been spending time in City of heroes forums(MMORPG) and noticed a really cool thing. A RP board.

Basically people would choose a character they wanted to play and RP him with others on the board. My idea is to do this here. Make a character. Set up someone to be DM and do a message board like RP. I think it could be really fun. If you have any questions about it let me know by posting here. Thanks!

Also for wrestling fans. I have been really busy on the site and am now trying to find message boards for it. So, try to stay patient LOL.

Carnifex

First Post
If you want to see a good example of message board gaming online, go to:

www.roleplayinggames.net

There's also the Roleplayers Realm (linked to on roleplayinggames.net), which runs the same system but for other games - including some supers games I think, such as Champions (long live Champions! ;) ).

Remove ads