• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Computer Hardware Research...?

I prefer amdmb.com but thats because I'm an AMD fan. I can't see paying $200 more for a pentium that is generally less powerfull. If you are into pentiums though, Tom's Hardware is for you. Still, with the Hammer coming out why would you care what Inhell is doing?

Psionicist

Explorer
Roland Delacroix said:
I prefer amdmb.com but thats because I'm an AMD fan. I can't see paying $200 more for a pentium that is generally less powerfull. If you are into pentiums though, Tom's Hardware is for you. Still, with the Hammer coming out why would you care what Inhell is doing?

"I'm an AMD fan.". ROFL. Heh, personally I buy what's best at the moment. One year ago AMD was good, and they still are, but currently my friend, P4 Northwood with RDRAM is way better than any AXP with DDR can ever be, just look at that memory bandwidth! Not even DDR2 (which will be released next year) can beat the bandwidth of RDRAM running at 150x4, which is not impossible. Even DDR400 (200 FSB that is) lags WAY behind RDRAM running even at 120x4.
And the NW core overclock as hell too, most 1.6A's can run at 2.6+ with the factory heatsink, whereas the AXP "might" overclock 300 mhz with watercooling.

Just facts my friend.

Last edited:

Remove ads