Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Pawns: How do you store them?

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
I love the Pathfinder Pawns. I don't even know why. Just do. As my collection grows, I find that what I'm using (Coin Collecting Pages with flip Coin Holders ) is working fairly well... at least for the moment.

So I was curious to look at how others store them. Perhaps I'll see even a better idea of a method of storage.

Cheers!

Richards

Legend
I store them the same way they were stored when originally purchased. I only pop out the ones I need, put them in their stands, use them in the game, and then dismantle them and pop them back into their original sheets once that particular adventure is over.

There's one exception: in one campaign, one player's PC is a halfling with a riding dog, so the riding dog pawn is permanently stored with the PC minis in an old check box as it gets used every session. (The halfling mini is a D&D Mini, so we hang it over the top of the riding dog pawn by one arm when the halfling is riding the dog.)

Johnathan

Staffan

Legend
I use binders with 16-pocket Ultra-Pro pages, normally meant to hold small board game cards like the item cards from Gloomhaven or from any number of Fantasy Flight Games, for the small ones, and 8-pocket pages normally meant to hold business cards for large ones (two to a pocket). The huge ones stay in the box along with the bases.

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
Letter box, foam board, box cutter, elmer's glue, a straight edge ruler, and a box of sewing pins.

And the will and ingenuity to get it done right!

Edit: No idea why the pics were uploaded upside down ;/

20190217_151757.jpg20190217_151835.jpg

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
As [MENTION=508]Richards[/MENTION] and [MENTION=463]S'mon[/MENTION], I store my Pathfinder and Kobold Press cardboard pawns in the original lattices, but then I put these in clear sheet protectors in three-ring binders.

For other flat minis, such as paper minis that I print and cut for Arcknight flat plastic minis, I organize them into envelopes with the category or creature name written on them, which are then stored alphabetically in boxes. I'm considering moving the cardboard pawns into the envelops so I have just one system.

Remove ads