• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Podcast

TheProgramer

First Post
Hey guys, I hope you don't mind a small bit of self-promotion. My friend Christian and I started a podcast about two months ago. It's called Pathfinder Academy, a podcast where we talk about game mechanics, review classes, and(eventually) discuss GM and player techniques.
Neither of us have done something like this before, and we're still trying to hit our stride. If anyone checks it out, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Our most recent episode is part of a series of discussions of the Advanced Class Guide Classes. We discuss the Hunter's mechanics and class abilities, and our opinions of the class. We've also reviewed the Arcanist, Bloodrager, and Brawler.

Our website is here, at tblazer.net. In addition to Pathfinder Academy, I host an actual-play Podcast called Trailblazers. If you're interested in either you can play the podcasts through the RSS feed in your browser, or on iTunes.

Warning: RSS Feeds do not work on Google Chrome. As far as I know, Chrome requires an add-on to be able to load RSS Feeds. It should work fine on Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads