PbtA Transit: The Spaceship RPG - Interest Check

doghead

thotd
I recently purchased Transit: The Starship RPG. It is a Powered by the Apocalypse Space Opera game, and it is a little bit different.
In Transit: The Spaceship RPG you play an AI installed in a starship. You can be either a Combat, Command or Logistics AI installed in one of five different platforms. You, along with your fellow Fleet units, are responsible for completing missions within set parameters utilising the ship, its crew and your resources.

You can read more about the game on at DrivethruRPG.

There is a short article by one of the game writers on the Cannibal Halfling Gaming blog.

Like many PbtA games, Transit is quite collaborative. Players are be responsible for not only generating their character, but also contributing to shaping the setting, creating an HQ, and generating missions.

Having access to the rules is not a necessity, but it would be an advantage.

I am keen to give it a try. Is anyone else interested?

thotd

Transit+Cover++Hard+Front.jpg

doghead

thotd
Hey KN.

I have spent some time getting my head around the rules. They are a bit more unstructured than I was expecting. Then again, PbtA games are fairly unstructured. So this might not be a bad thing. Its hard to know until you play.

As mentioned, I'm away all next week. If you have the rules, I would be keen to hear what you think.

thotd

Remove ads