Pezarillo

ediz

Explorer
Hi, is there a stat block for the town of Pezarillo?

After the two battles there, the PCs should level up but I could make them wait for purchases when they get back to Flint but I figure it would also be plausible to use as we call it in the real world a "Letter of Credit" from a Flintian Bank or something.

I don't really 'get' the town statblock as a concept. Sometimes the writers include them and I don't take them out, but I never felt like they add anything to the game that you can't just fudge.

That said, the idea generally is that the RHC has access to all sorts of magic items the nation of Risur keeps in stock, the kind of stuff that random stores aren't going to sell. You can requisition things readily from Risur that simply aren't available to regular shoppers. I like to think of magic swords as being equivalent to special-forces equipment (in non-American countries). If you try to go to a shop to buy something like that, it's simply not available for sale.

Then again, maybe Ber is like Mexico, where the black market can get you whatever crazy weapons you want.

ediz

Explorer
I guess the stat block would give you an idea of the general flavor of the town, the mood and such: how much crime.

I was looking to see if my players wanted to push for a magic item and couldn't wait until they got back to Flint. But since Pezarillo is a fishing village, they probably do not have much.

Remove ads