PFS #41: Crypt of Fools

zizazat

First Post
The scenario chronicle field is correct, it's a serial number that counts up for each scenario played for this character. :)

PeteZero

First Post
Don't know if Karasu would let Kronk peak into his spellbook? Unfortunately he cannot offer a trade, as a magus cannot learn from an alchemist formula book, but an alchemist can learn from a magus spellbook (which makes it less appealing, but I cannot change the rules) - it's entirely up to you....

zizazat

First Post
Karasu discusses it with his sword, then in a swift motion produces the book presenting it to Kronk.

First Level
Burning Hands
Chill Touch
Color Spray
Corrosive Touch (UM)
Frostbite (UM)
Reduce Person
Shield
Shock Shield (UC)
Shocking Grasp
Silent Image
True Strike
Windy Escape (ARG)

soulnova

Explorer
The scenario chronicle field is correct, it's a serial number that counts up for each scenario played for this character. :)

Then I think I have a problem with my previous Character's Chronicle sheet. :| [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], I played with you The Shadow Gambit, right? Lanel's sheet has "51" in that part... can this affect my future games or I can simply point out the error to the next GM?

zizazat

First Post
You should be able to just cross it off and put the correct number there. Any GM that asks will understand the explication and it shouldn't cause a problem.

Also, if you are NOT playing the slow track, the Scenario Chronicle and your XP total should match.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Then I think I have a problem with my previous Character's Chronicle sheet. :| [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], I played with you The Shadow Gambit, right? Lanel's sheet has "51" in that part... can this affect my future games or I can simply point out the error to the next GM?

Yeah, that was before I fully understood the Scenario Number field. As Zizazat says, future GMs should be OK with you changing that yourself.

PeteZero

First Post
Kronk thanks Karasu for his generosity - but he will only copy two spells - reduce person and Shock Shield.

ooc: maybe Mowgli can add them the next time? Kronk needs to pay 20gp for materials, but, he does not need to decipher them.....

and to zizazat - thank you so much! Would love to return the favor!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases