• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please help, urgent!

Illuminae

First Post
Can anyone tell me what exactly needs to be in the cover letter for the Wizard´s campaign setting submisson?

Thanks in advance

ps: thats because i dont know the term *cover letter*, altough I do know that its supposed to contain my contact information.

Dave Blewer

First Post
Talk about aiding the enemy... noyt only hasve I sent an entry in, but you beat us in the World Cup as well... :D

As long as the cover letter contains your contact info the rest of it is up to you...

Good luck :)

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Of course yours can be a very trimmed down version of what you will find in this link-

http://www.jobs.net/resources/candidates/letters/cover_letter_structure.html

...but generally speaking it is good to mention what else is enclosed with the cover letter and thank the person or persons receiving it. Even if it is a standard thank you to "whom it may concern" it is good form to do so. It shows a mark of professionalism.

I hope that helps and good luck! :)

Zappo

Explorer
I've put a few lines about me, a single line about the submission, and my contact information. I'm pretty sure that the cover letter will hardly be looked at until you get selected to write a ten-pager.

Remove ads