ZEITGEIST Prestige classes for 5th edition available outside DnD EN5ider?

schekker

Explorer
I've bought the Zeitgeist adventure path, but its player guide only contains 5 of the 6 sections. The 6th one (first published in EN5ider #253) contains the Prestige classes for Zeitgeist and I would very much like to get my hands on it without having to become a Patreon supporter also (and no, it is not the money in this case, but the principle, I paid for my Zeitgeist adventure path separately and I expect it to be complete). So is it available through any other (legal) means?

Aside from the Applied Astronomist (which has different planes in each release), I would say the versions of these prestige classes in Adventures in ZEITGEIST are superior. But here's the file from EN5ider. I'm sorry it wasn't included in the main download for the AP.

Attachments

• ZG5_00a6_PG_pt_6_Prestige_Classes.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 172

schekker

Explorer
Aside from the Applied Astronomist (which has different planes in each release), I would say the versions of these prestige classes in Adventures in ZEITGEIST are superior. But here's the file from EN5ider. I'm sorry it wasn't included in the main download for the AP.
Thanks for the En5ider file, and I will definitely check out the versions in the Adventures in ZEITGEIST.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases