• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Print pdf for personal use?

joela

First Post
Over at Malhavoc Press, writer Monte Cook pointed out that his pdfs have a clause allowing purchasers to make print copies as long as its for personal use. Is there a similar clause for the WotBS pdfs? I'm now debating purchasing such pdfs, then bring them over to the local Staples or OfficeMax to make booklets when I run the modules. (I don't use laptops at any of my games.)

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest the Print on Demand from Lulu publishing... higher quality and much cheaper. I tried the Kinko's deal for the first couple adventures, and even printed one at
work
:)

I also suggest the Gamer Printshop for getting the battle maps printed out... its pretty cool to unroll some of the massive battlemaps out on the table. {see Sig for link}

I get both the subscription pdf and the hard copy from Lulu, makes it easier to plan. The pdf's let me print off the stat blocks or handout pages.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
As PS says, above, I'm pretty sure it works out cheaper - and looks better - if you go for the paperback version rather than buying the pdf then taking it to Kinkos.

joela

First Post
pdf & kinkos versus lulu

Morrus said:
As PS says, above, I'm pretty sure it works out cheaper - and looks better - if you go for the paperback version rather than buying the pdf then taking it to Kinkos.

thanks!

Remove ads