Proposal:saving throws can't hurt.

garyh

First Post
...why include it in a new book as opposed to errata on the website I have no clue.

Because the number of people who will buy PHB 2 is (WotC hopes!) likely a lot higher than the number who check the WotC site for updates, so that's why they make sure big rules things like the new stealth rules got into the PHB 2.

I also expect to see a revamped skill challenge rules in DMG 2.

CaBaNa

First Post
it seems everyone (except for TPK Don Incognito ;)) agrees with the initial concept.

The confusion seems to be wether the entire back section of the PHB2 should become "errata".

I think it should, it even clarify' marks, and a number of other hazy areas.

is that a new proposal?

Oni

First Post
Just a thought in regards to waiting for errata to appear. Things that are clarifications may not appear in the errata as they are not actually rules changes, but rather an explanation of the rules as already written. I.E. they always functioned this way, you just didn't know it until we told you. :)

ukingsken

First Post
Very true Oni. I think it should just be taken as a helpful "No dummies this is what we meant" and be automatically accepted barring anything absolutely ridiculous.

covaithe

Explorer
I think we should all be using common sense, as well as all the rules interpretation resources available to us, when interpreting things. For instance, this list of customer service answers is very helpful, but I don't think there'd be much point in adopting it as a proposal.

Remove ads