• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Protecter Prc

Is this Workeble

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

las

First Post
Protecter
Thus that protect whats need for the people to live and proseper wich includes the people.

Requirements
To become a Protecter, the character must fullfill the following criteria.

BaB: +3
Skills: Gather Information 8 ranks, Sense motive 8 ranks.
Feats: Alertness, Endurance, Improved Iniative, and Toughness.

Class stuff
BaB: Like Roge
Saves: Good saves Fort, Ref. Bad save Will.

Special
PHP:
1st Lancet 1/day
2nd Protecter's Honer
3rd Lancet 2/day
4th Bonus Feat
5th Lancet 3/day
6th Protecters Hope
7th Lancet 4/day
8th Bonus Feat
9th Lancet 5/day
10th Protecters Glory

Class Skills
The protecter's class skills are Gather Information, Sense motive, Appraise, Balance, Climb, Craft, Escape Artist, Jump.

Skill Points at each level: 2 + Int

Weapon and Aromor Profishencey: Protecter's are profishent with all simple weapons and sheilds.
Lancet (Su): You can exserb HP off oponents for healing. You can exzob an amount equeal to 5 + Con bonus. It has a range of 10 ft. per protecter level and the opponet must make a Fort save (DC 5 + Con Bonus + Protecter Level). This ability can be used the indicated number of times per day.
Protecters Honer (Ex): All allies in a 20 ft. rafius get a +1 bonus to will saves. This does not stack with othe abilitys of the same name.
Bonus Feat: The protecter gets a bonus general feat at 4th and 8th level.
Protecters Hope (Su): All allies in a 40 ft. radius get +2 HP per protecter level. This does not stack with powers of the same name.
Protecters Glory (Su): If the Protecter Dies all allies heal 4 points of damage for each level of the protecter.

Any ideas name changes.

Last edited:

las

First Post
Will people help but I realy dont care right now im begging to think of some epic stuff got my new dragon eheh:D .

You really ought to spell-check your posts before you put them up. Normally I'm not one to comment, but this is some of the most egregiously bad spelling I've seen in a very long time.

As for the prestige class -- nothing seems broken, but I've got to ask -- why? Who are these "protectors" -- one line won't do; and why do they need to have the abilities that they do? What justification is there for their various magical abilities, HP absorption, aiding their allies, and so forth? There's a great deal of fleshing out that needs to be done.

Remove ads