Coming Ptolus: Monte Cook's City by the Spire, for 5E and Cypher System, now available for pre-order!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So I just got an email announcing that pre-orders are now being taken for the 5E and Cypher System versions of Ptolus: Monte Cook's City by the Spire (affiliate link). From the sales page:

Ptolus: Monte Cook's City by the Spire is available in two versions: One for 5e and one for Cypher System. With this purchase, you get both versions of the 672-page book, plus 300+ pages of extras.

THIS IS A PREORDER. Ptolus: Monte Cook's City by the Spire releases in April. Your copy of Ptolus (both versions) will be added to your library as soon as it's available, which we anticipate will be a couple of weeks ahead of street date.

From what I can tell, this looks like it's limited to PDF versions, and isn't a pre-order for hard copies. At least, the sales page lists the format as "watermarked PDF."

R_J_K75

Legend
I owned the 3.5 version of Ptolus that came out in 2006. It was a gorgeous book and worth every penny if for nothing more than a collectors item and to read. In fact I never used it in play and I ended up selling it some years ago in a purge of some RPGs I owned. So I'm debating whether I want to spend the money again for the new 5E version. Chances are pretty good that if I do again I wont actually use it in play but who knows. Anyone else find themselves in the same situation?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases