Purchasing Gold

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It appears to be broken. Don't worry, I got your email! It arrived at 11.58pm last night my time, so I haven't had chance to get to it yet. :)

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I purchased gold on Jan. 26 and still have not seen it appear.

I e-mailed Morrus using the e-mail associated with the "Contact Morrus" link on Jan 26, but have not received a reply.

Is there a separate tech support or billing address I should be using to get this resolved?

MNblockhead

Not sure what the status is with purchasing gold, whether it is still broken or not. After posting to the forum, sending e-mail to the address associated with the "contact Morrus" link, and using the contact-seller feature of PayPal, I still have received no communications from Morrus/EnWorld and escalated to PayPal.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Didn't see this, [MENTION=6796661]MNblockhead[/MENTION]. Sound like you have PayPal handling it now, though? Do you still need anything from me?

MNblockhead

Thanks for responding. I hate to cause any issues for you with PayPal. Is the purchasing-gold system broken? Can you award the gold or just cancel the order? Happy to cancel the case in PayPal.

Remove ads