Question on Adventure 12 (Spoilers, ofc)

Obryn

Hero
When the PCs are hopping around the Gyre, what planar physics apply?

For example, can they still Fourmyle Jaunt? Will Ostea still stabilize them if dropped below 0 HP? Is there still a block on Radiant powers? :)

We're just wrapping up Adventure 11 (4e version) and I'm trying to get my prep in.

Thanks in advance!

Obryn

Hero
oooh! And do Eladrin start teleporting again, or do they keep the Hit Incorporeal Stuff ability (which has proven amazingly useful, by the by)

Hrm. I'm surprised I hadn't thought of this.

I'd say that because they're not in the presence of Ostea or Fourmyle, there'd be no access to those powers. But go ahead and throw a bone to the eladrin and let them have both powers, since Av is still there - albeit shattered to bits. I'm not sure if there actually are any incorporeal foes in that adventure, though.

Radiant powers should totally be available, because after all one of the planes here is a wandering, pissed off sentient sun.

Obryn

Hero
Hrm. I'm surprised I hadn't thought of this.

I'd say that because they're not in the presence of Ostea or Fourmyle, there'd be no access to those powers. But go ahead and throw a bone to the eladrin and let them have both powers, since Av is still there - albeit shattered to bits. I'm not sure if there actually are any incorporeal foes in that adventure, though.

Radiant powers should totally be available, because after all one of the planes here is a wandering, pissed off sentient sun.
Hey, what do I win for Stump the Author? B-)

I think that sounds totally fair. The eladrin in question has the Mask of the Unseen Court anyway, so Fey Step is rather academic.

Thanks!

Remove ads