• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quotes? Achievements? Gear? Can I turn these "features" off?

Orius

Legend
We're working on the gear/achievements - right now they're just experiments we're playing with for a few days to see how they roll and may not last. Again, there's threads about them here in Meta, too. If we do keep them, we'll try to make them optional - but for now they're just experimental concept pieces.

I like 'em. I was wondering though where one could see all the achivements one has earned.

I also liked the various D&D related comics you were doing about a month ago, they were silly but amusing. I liked how they were getting put on the front page every Friday. That would be another good regular feature for the site.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I like 'em. I was wondering though where one could see all the achivements one has earned.

Your profile.

I also liked the various D&D related comics you were doing about a month ago, they were silly but amusing. I liked how they were getting put on the front page every Friday. That would be another good regular feature for the site.

I liked 'em too - but I ran out of jokes! :D

Remove ads