DMs Guild Ravenloft: Realm of the Blood Queen available for free

caycecorday

Villager
Hello Everyone!

I'm Cayce Corday, and I wrote a 379 page campaign module, Ravenloft: Realm of the Blood Queen. Originally, it was going to be my take on a female Strahd, but as I wrote and developed the module, I realized that it had to become something else. The module takes you to a Domain of Dread called Wreythau, filled with monstrous religion, twisted nature, brutal warfare, and a Vampire Queen that rules it all. Plus Maps! There's lots of advice for running an engaging Dark Lord, there's tons of encounters and ideas that could very easily be adapted for any horror campaign, and there's some great artwork, too.

Now I'll stop trying to sell you on the module, because I am giving it away FOR FREE. From July 1st to July 31st, the entire module and the maps will be Pay What You Want $0.00.

Link: Ravenloft: Realm of the Blood Queen - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild

PLEASE DO NOT PAY! PLEASE GET IT FOR FREE!

After July 31st, I will be removing the module from DMs guild for all time. It will never exist for DnD again. In the future, I will re-write and re-publish with my own system, and perhaps a d20 system version as well, but never again for DnD. After the OSR fiasco, the Pinkertons, the Magic Reprints, and talk of AI DMs, I no longer wish to be affiliated with Wizards of the Cost (puns) in any way, in any form, any longer. In fact, I was so disgusted by everything that I took the module down. It's been dark for months now, but in that time I've gotten messages asking about it, and I realized that there are lots of people that would enjoy having the module, and I don't want to punish them for WotC's actions.

In the time since I've been notifying everyone that the module is free I've been alerted to the fact that the DMsGuild Content Agreement FAQ is duplicitous and that the actual agreement (only found in a small box on the same page you upload files and input all the data for the product) might be predatory for IP. So I'm getting a lawyer.

So. For a limited time, July 1st to July 31st, it will be free.

Again, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY!

TAKE THE 379 PAGES OF CONTENT AND MAPS FOR FREE!

Link again, just in case: Ravenloft: Realm of the Blood Queen - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild

And please spread the word to all of your friends so that everyone who might be interested can get their free copy before it is removed forever.
Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to comment below! I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability in this thread.

An impartial and detailed review can be found here for anyone looking for more info:
⚖️ Review - 📖 Let's Read! - 💯 Staff Pick! - [Let's Read] DM's Guild Ravenloft Sourcebooks | Dungeons & Dragons / Fantasy D20 Spotlight

Last edited:

Remove ads