Realms of Enlightenment: The Grey Companions (final update posted 02.14.10)

Jon Potter

First Post
So Jon, what did you do with all that "free" time on Sunday since you didn't post?

I worked on my new, non-D&D game, of course.

Does it feel odd yet?

Oh hell yeah. I've been doing this every week for several years. And now, suddenly... I'm not.

Actually a more fitting ending would have seen the goddess volunteering the party to be her champions and having them fan out to re-establish her faith and clear the way for her to reclaim her place on the prime. Gods have a funny way of taking a prize and turning it into work. ;)

Maybe that is what happened... or will happen if we decide to pick it back up in the future as Kristeneve suggested we might. I really did try to leave the door as wide open as I could under the circumstances.

Jon Potter

First Post
Ahh great story! Just curious but what were the final character stats like?

Thank you very much, carrot.

The characters weren't really very high-level at all, due mainly to character (and player) attrition. Morier was the highest level - at 10th I believe. And he had a Divine Avatar template that made him quite durable.

The other characters were a bit behind him on the power-curve.

Kristeneve

First Post
Actually a more fitting ending would have seen the goddess volunteering the party to be her champions and having them fan out to re-establish her faith and clear the way for her to reclaim her place on the prime. Gods have a funny way of taking a prize and turning it into work. ;)[/quote]

A splendid idea!

Remove ads