• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Realms of Oriund (Round 1)

Will you follow the link to vote for more?

• I will vote

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I will not

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Poll closed .

Dialexis

First Post
Can you explain just a little bit more what this is all about and in aid of. It sounds fascinating and looks excellent (all those images are incredibly evocative); but what the hell is all this leading to? A book? A new RPG? :)

Oriund is a continent-realm within the Godspell Campaign Setting, a product developed (and being further developed) by Dicefreaks (or at least, several tapped members of said group). But regardless of whether you regard Oriund as a canonical part of a third-party product or just another homebrew, the purpose of this thread is two-fold. First, to introduce the setting, or at least offer a preview of its major realms, and second, to invite people to vote for which region they are most interested in hearing more about. The region that wins said poll will be the first realm the Oriund Team fully fleshes out and releases to the public (i.e. materials for DMs and players to adventure in said region, local monster stats and flavor, regional feats and spells, campaigns, etc.). All of said material will be free. If you're interested in reading more about the Godspell Campaign Setting, I would direct you to follow this link.

Either way, I appreciate the feedback -especially votes on the third and last poll (either here or at Dicefreaks). :D

Remove ads