Recapping loremaster.org

Italian Karsus

First Post
Hello,

I was doing a last sweep across the web to see if anyone had the Realmslore from the exclusive interviews at Loremaster dot org, back in mid-2009 to late 2010. I tried already through archive dot org; downloaded literally every page there, and used scripts to comb it for anything. The interviews were not scraped by archive's crawlers, nor by any others; they were only for people logged in (going to archive's the first thing everyone suggests when I turn up and bring this up, not bringing this up to show how thorough I was and boast, just to head off the suggestion to go to archive again!).

If anyone was at Loremaster dot org before 2011, would you happen to have saved any of those interviews? I figure not, if someone had this, it wouldn't have gotten lost in the first place. So I'm widening the search to anything that might've been made reference to that lore. If anyone has some of that, please get in touch!

I've made similar posts on Candlekeep, Reddit, Twitter, Piazza already. If anyone knows another good place to bring this up, let me know! I'm open to suggestions. Also, if you know anyone who was at Loremaster dot org, please spread the word to them, this will only help if it can reach the people who were in a position to keep something!

If you need a refresher, this is the front page for the lore I was looking for...

Thanks in advance to everyone who reads this!

Remove ads