Reliquaries: Hand Painted Dice Thrones by Dwarven Forge

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Now, I love Dwarven Forge and I love ridiculous gaming accessories, but this is a complete swing and a miss. It seems like a crazy misstep for the company.

Why? I mean, what's wrong with it?

People are buying and selling ridiculously priced dice these days, made of gemstone and such. Why is having display for beautiful dice a miss?

Heck, there was a thread here not too long ago, where someone mentioned dice jails for punishing dice that rolled poorly. I, myself, suggested dice thrones on which to place your high performing dice.

pogre

Legend
Why? I mean, what's wrong with it?

People are buying and selling ridiculously priced dice these days, made of gemstone and such. Why is having display for beautiful dice a miss?

Heck, there was a thread here not too long ago, where someone mentioned dice jails for punishing dice that rolled poorly. I, myself, suggested dice thrones on which to place your high performing dice.
Mostly because I generally consider myself the audience for these and they fell very flat for me.

I hope you are right and they are wildly successful. Dwarven Forge is one of my favorite companies!

Remove ads