• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Remember the old poster battle maps?

Ishamael

First Post
You guys remember these?

They came in the boxed sets like Dragon Mountain and the OD&D boxed set, The Haunted Tower. There was one in the new D&D Adventure Game boxed set too, though it was very generic and had no doors. I kinda liked the tile idea though.

They had something similar in Dragon this month, but they were only small sections, not filling the entire map. I would love to see them putting whole poster sized maps in each issue.

I LOVE THESE THINGS!

They are unbelievably handy. I use the old town section from Dragon Mountain all the time.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
If you are looking for more, try some other vintage 2e stuff. Night Below, a 2E mega adventure has quite a few and The Gates of Firestorm Peak has some really nice dungeon and cave maps.

But I agree , I love those things, I would be more than willing to shell out a few bucks if one of the D20 companies out there would start producing generic ones.

Dirge

Remove ads