Free "Respect Your Elderly" A free D&D one shot adventure

Screenshot_20200717_173401.jpg

Hello

I just released my first one-shot adventure on DMsguild. It's "pay what you want" so you can grab it for free or support me.

A group of elderly adventurers escapes their retirement home and needs to save the world from evil once again.

Designed for a party of sixth level adventurers.
Includes: 12 pages of content, four full colour maps for print or VTT, mechanics on how to build an elderly character.

You can check it out here!

If you enjoyed it, please consider rating it or leaving a review. Also, follow me on instagram @TheNaturalTwenty for OC hombrew random encounter, quest ideas, NPCs and more.

Some more details:
The farmers of the great city Aradea are all reporting that their acres are depraved and that their crops are dead. Soon, the city will run out of food and famine will plague the land. A young wizard's apprentice by the name of Kyle has figured out what is causing this disaster but no one will believe him.
The city's only hope of survival is a group of elderly adventurers, currently playing bingo in their retirement home.
The fate of thousands lays in the wrinkled hands of the old guard.

I love the title, It's something that should be mandatory in the D&D community.

Thanks

I sort of agree. I wanted to give back to the community and fans of my Instagram acc: Thenaturaltwenty, so I made it free.

But I can imagine if a writer spends dozens of hours writing something, that he wants to be rewarded for that.

That's just my opinion.

If you checked out the adventure, tell me what did you think of it? 🧙🏾‍♂️

Remove ads