Reths

BM, I thought you guys had gotten the updated and rules-checked Reths I'd polished up. I'm at work now, but tomorrow I can email the file to . . . who? I fixed (I think) all the rules errors.

The Burned Man

First Post
"BM, I thought you guys had gotten the updated and rules-checked Reths I'd polished up. I'm at work now, but tomorrow I can email the file to . . . who? I fixed (I think) all the rules errors."

Nothing was updated ever after awhile, thats why I took a break.

Since Leopold is active, I can help out a little now and then..

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
The Burned Man said:
"BM, I thought you guys had gotten the updated and rules-checked Reths I'd polished up. I'm at work now, but tomorrow I can email the file to . . . who? I fixed (I think) all the rules errors."

Nothing was updated ever after awhile, thats why I took a break.

Since Leopold is active, I can help out a little now and then..

i am grateful you have returned to working on this. You were always a big contributer here and much needs to be done to fine tune the data. RW did you want to do those changes made to the reths and send them to me so i can edit the pages and post them?

Imperialus

Explorer
cool, thanks for putting those out to check. They were my first attempt at createing monsters so I knew right from the start there would be screw ups.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Imperialus said:
cool, thanks for putting those out to check. They were my first attempt at createing monsters so I knew right from the start there would be screw ups.

actually they went quite well...only a few major changes need to be made and the art looks fantastic..overall a solid B on your first attempt!

Remove ads