Kickstarter Robotech Tactics Kickstarter

Stormonu

Legend
I saw Morrus mentioned this in news back on the 7th, but I haven't seen anything posted in the forum.

It's a tabletop miniatures game by Ninja Division, but it's being done in association with Palladium games, so you could conceivably use the minis for the RPG (or as Battletech unseen - they're in the same scale :) ). Looks like they're about to break the $1 million mark - who says these games we buy are a dying breed?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rrpgt/robotech-rpg-tacticstm

I've signed up for the Battlecry level myself. I've got fond memories of the show and actually played some of the RPG back in the day. If nothing else, it's more toys for me to ogle over.

Rune

Once A Fool
It looks great!

I'm pleased to know that something like this will be out there, but, unfortunately, I just can't afford to invest myself into another miniature skirmish/wargame that I'll probably never get my friends to play.

I sure would have loved this when I was 13, though.

Serpine

Explorer
I sure would have loved this when I was 13, though.
It would have probably been more challenging to have afforded it at that age though. So we have to buy this stuff now in honor of the kid that should have had cool stuff back then...

That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Rune

Once A Fool
It would have probably been more challenging to have afforded it at that age though. So we have to buy this stuff now in honor of the kid that should have had cool stuff back then...

That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

True enough! I couldn't have bought it at all when I was 13! Now, I could buy it, but I still can't afford it! But see, back then, I'd actually have played it!

Stormonu

Legend
Well, this thing has hit over a million and...wait a minute!

OMG, if it hits $1.180 m they're gonna make a resin SDF-1 ?!?

Remove ads