Rune the Devil-Introduction

A middle-aged wizard apprentice stays in the solitude of a quiet room, a wooden stick in his hand and the blood of newly borns in a jar. He begins to cover the stick's pointy end in blood as he draws upon the oaken floors of his house, the edge of the stick trailing across the ground as it forms into a summoning circle.

The apprentice then points to the skies, cursing the heavens, and then to the circle, chanting words of an abyssal tongue...the room lights up with swirling colors of crimson, and a twisted smile flashes across the mans lips as he steps back from a flash, in awe of his unholy deed.

To his surprise, the man doesn't find what he was looking for in the circle, instead he sees a man-dressed in a fine black suit, his hair pushed back with gel and his hair adopting the color of obsidian. "What is this?" the apprentice complained, "Oh, you mean me..(thoughts of the devil-Foolish Mortal)..I'm your lawyer, you've been sued by someone in town and I've been here to check and see if you're alright-the man who sued you was a neighbor who complained that you were insane-and researched demons! What's this here? I think he was right!" To this the man got back up on his feet, wiping off part of the circle "This thing? No this is just a decoration, honest...hey, wait a second! Nobody knew that I was here!"...but it was already too late. The summoned stranger's face contorted with delight, "Here is your reward!"

The dagger impales the madlands; silences the rising of the air!

The devil he rose his hand as several daggers materialized, striking the apprentice wizard and impaling his throat before he could scream, killing him.

"These mortals really are interesting toys, foolish and plentiful."

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
Cool intro, Sollir! I've always liked devils and lawyers, especially in combination :D. And it's good to see another character that's planning to go a non-honored route... we need a bit more diversity around here!
Good luck!

Thanks I updated it a little, I think I'm going to try the Path of the Yen again, I imagine 'Bribing Judges' as haggling with them on what the legal terms of technicality and giving them a compromise, his item will probably some kindof lawyers book which i'll add in Dirty Trick powers (According to law #336, pg. 1002 subrule section 2, point D, grand martial rule, that move is illegal, don't do it again and I won't say anything...hurry up along now let's get things moving!) ;)

Remove ads