• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

San Diego, CA

Gamemaster2292

First Post
My wife and I will be returning to San Diego in the beginning of October. More specifically the Chula Vista/Otay Ranch area. We are looking to either Join or Start a gaming group. I have played or GMed various games over the last 10 years, she is a bit newer and has mostly just played D&D 3.5. I'm am not sure what our working schedule will be as of yet, but more than likely Friday evenings and weekends will be open.

Satori

First Post
Hmm...it isn't letting me send a PM...

Me and my Fiance are in/around San Diego/North Country area. We have a very casual game going, and one that has been on hold for QUITE some time...so we're looking to join a gaming group as well...or perhaps help create one.

Send me a PM and we'll exchange e-mails if you're interested.

Goblyn

Explorer
i want ato join too

ok, I am 16 almost 17 and I have been consistantly looking for a game of D&D. I am from canada but moved to burbank, I dont know of san diego is close........ I would LOVE to join your group but i need to find a way to get there. perhaps somebody could drive me??? Well I am a pretty serious gamer but I play for fun, not power. I like to have fun rather than just try to jip people and improve myself, and I love teamwork :) but YEA I am using my friends account (mine is Stosh) but just PM me if you wouldnt mind me in the group :) you can email me at pranksta_89@hotmail.com or call me at 818-558-1269. By the way, if you PM me, just send it to Goblyn NOT stosh plz. I havent been able to get into that account because my computer is having problems (again........) but call me!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads