• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

San Marcos, TX- D&D and Spycraft games need one or two players

Our Saturday evening game is looking for a couple of new players. We play every week from 6pm to midnight, but run two separate campaigns every other week to accommodate those who can't make a weekly game.

I'm a DM with 24 years of playing experience, the vast majority of which were spent Game Mastering. Our group traditionally plays D&D and Spycraft, though we do try new things on occasion.

A couple members of our group were college students, and with summer gone, we find ourselves a bit short. I’m looking for 1 or 2 players, experience (or lack thereof) is not an issue, who are willing to play at my home in San Marcos. As a word of warning, I have a three year old who is often at game, and a small baby who is always there, so family-friendly players are much preferred. Our current players are in their 20s and 30s.

As for the games: We have a long running 3.5 Edition D&D campaign that is currently on hold. The world is a homebrew, but the rules are core and Eberron. We’ll probably pick this up again, but for right now we are playing around with some new systems, not wanting to deal with complicated storylines until we have a firm group.

Our other game is a Spycraft 2.0 game with myself and another player rotating GMing duties. It’s a modern action/espionage game based in the Shadowforce Archer world.

If you are interested, please email me at jeramyware at yahoo dot com with a gaming related subject so my spam filter doesn't eat it.

Remove ads