SAT AM: Kobolds Ate My Baby

QuinnHarlech

Explorer
Sigh. Due to large amounts of stupidity on the part of parties who will not be named, I accidently listed my game for the same slot as this game. Mrs. Harlech and I will thus be bowing out.

You better run this again in the spring so I can finally make it!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I came to the realization a couple days ago that some of the people signed up for this game had already played this scenario. But fortunately I had a great idea for another KAMB game yesterday and I'll be running that instead. As a result some of the other folks who have already played it and thus opted out may wish to revisit this game.

I came to the realization a couple days ago that some of the people signed up for this game had already played this scenario. But fortunately I had a great idea for another KAMB game yesterday and I'll be running that instead. As a result some of the other folks who have already played it and thus opted out may wish to revisit this game.

Keep rubbing it in. You're already on my list, now you're just moving up.

MadMadMad

First Post
Booo....

Arrgh! Sorry - now it looks like I won't be able to do Saturday morning either! I'm sorry to have to back out of this, too, but my evening event is actually an afternoon event, so I'd have to cut out well before the scheduled 2pm end.

Sigh... time to see if there are any Sunday games with open spots.

Regrets,
MadMadMad

Rel

Liquid Awesome
At this point it looks to me like the best move is to fold the game so we all have time to get spots in other games. The good news is that there is plenty of good stuff to choose from.

Remove ads