• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Savage Tide Player's Guide

Sunderstone

First Post
I just got mine today, anyone else get this gem yet?

It's only 16 pages but it's a fully detailed supplement on the City of Sasserine. The book is broken up by districts, and each section has a seprate district map with keyed locations and important NPCs.
All this for $5 too. Great Stuff again from Paizo, looking forward to the next AP.

Agamon

Adventurer
I've only heard they're releasing a PDF version, didn't hear it was free. But $5 isn't so much to get the players into understanding the setting before starting.

Wraith Form

Explorer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Start a thread!
I'd love to, but I'm now at work. Mag is at home. Sorry. I'd never be able to reply to questions, either, as I'm a (major PC manufacturer) phone support tech and we're busy for all 8 hours of my shift, nearly non-stop.

GwydapLlew

First Post
Agamon said:
I've only heard they're releasing a PDF version, didn't hear it was free. But $5 isn't so much to get the players into understanding the setting before starting.

The print version was free if you bought a subscription at Gen Con. The remaining print versions are being sold on the Paizo website for $5 - not a bad price for a 16-page, full color resource. Once the Player's Guide is out of print, it will be available on the Paizo website as (IIRC) a free download.

It's worth the money to get the print version, but the .pdf will be just as useful.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
How does the Player's Guide compare to the contents for the Player's Guide to Ptolus? I won't be able to get this one for a while yet, and I'm curious as to what to expect.

caudor

Adventurer
GwydapLlew said:
The print version was free if you bought a subscription at Gen Con. The remaining print versions are being sold on the Paizo website for $5 - not a bad price for a 16-page, full color resource. Once the Player's Guide is out of print, it will be available on the Paizo website as (IIRC) a free download.

It's worth the money to get the print version, but the .pdf will be just as useful.

Yep, I bought mine from Paizo. The color map of the city is very nice...perks my interest in the adventure path even more. It is especially helpful if you go with the default assumption is that the PCs are natives of the city.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads