• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Release Sci-Fi Stairs & Walkways (print & paste terrain)

Kris

Adventurer
I’m pleased to announce the release of the next batch of ‘print & paste’ textures…

407158.jpg

...and, as you can see, with this latest pdf I’ve added some industrial looking stairs and walkways to the Sci-Fi range.

If you’re not familiar with the print & paste technique – it’s basically printing out paper textures on your home printer, gluing them to bits of cardboard, foamcore, drinking straws, etc., and then assembling them (with the aid of the accompanying instructions video) to make a wide variety of terrain for your games.

Here’s the video that accompanies this project (though most of the others are a lot simpler):

As always, the pdf itself is a Pay-What-You-Want download over on DriveThruRPG (so feel free to pay as much/little as you like) – plus a like/comment on the YouTube video itself is always appreciated.

Anyway, I hope you like it!

Remove ads