Second Day of Mourning (Part II; Judge: Renau1g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Grryth is not on the wiki. I am not sure who did the transfer of data over, or if it was left to each player. To be honest, I have not kept up with the L4E boards & setting except for this adventure. I do have a copy of Grryths sheet and can recreate it on the new wiki site, but that will take some time.

I don't believe that Grryth has received an item yet, and to be honest I am not even sure what he wants yet. What parcel level is he available to get again? 4th and 5th level?

I'll try and have something up in a day once I have an idea of what level of item I can get.

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Dan]
When we migrated wikis it was up to the players to move their sheets while stonegod moved over the administrative info. No problem if you re-create it and its no rush.

As far as items you will be level 6 (assuming you spend the couple RP's to level - see THB's previous post), so you will receive your level 4 & 5 parcels.

Again, no rush, I just didn't want to hold you guys up.
[/sblock]

Otakkun

Explorer
How do I go around making Garrick again? I'm unsure on his total exp & parcels. I know I received a level 4 item during the adventure (cloak of the walking wounded +1).

hornedturtle

First Post
he would have the same xp as everyone else, just figure out his starting parcles then the two new ones. almost like building from scrach just try to give him the same choices as before. unless your going for a complete overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases