Second-level 3.5 D&D

Seonaid

Explorer
That's horribly generic, but I don't have the information in front of me right now.

It'll be a really boring, average, run-of-the-mill 3.5 D&D murder mystery. :uhoh: Four or five second-level characters. I'd like to limit it to four, but I'm willing to go up to five if people really want in.

You can bring a character with you, but I will also have some pregens. Second level, max hit points, max gold for the level. PHB & DMG only.

Please note--this will be my second time ever running (I have about 7 years experience playing), so keep that in mind if you are interested. I'll post more details, or be mysterious, as the mood strikes.

Optional 5.

Alts:

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
Seonaid said:
That's horribly generic, but I don't have the information in front of me right now.

It'll be a really boring, average, run-of-the-mill 3.5 D&D murder mystery. :uhoh: Four or five second-level characters. I'd like to limit it to four, but I'm willing to go up to five if people really want in.

You can bring a character with you, but I will also have some pregens. Second level, max hit points, max gold for the level. PHB & DMG only.

Please note--this will be my second time ever running (I have about 7 years experience playing), so keep that in mind if you are interested. I'll post more details, or be mysterious, as the mood strikes.

Optional 5.

Alts:
You. Rock.

Hardcore.

You are also a liar! Boring? Knowing you, I doubt it!

Seonaid

Explorer
Okay, the reason why I said people could bring characters is because I don't like chargen. However, JC has agreed to make them for me :D. Therefore, everyone will be pregens. Hooray for pregens!

madwabbit

First Post
The three folks who I had hoped would be there will now NOT be there -- one is doing an MTG tournament (WTF? :mad: ), and the other two are traveling south to visit a sick parent.

I'll ask around and see if any of the other folks I talked to will finally decide whether they are going to come or not.

Seonaid

Explorer
I have not heard anything from anyone, so I'm going to cancel. Unless I get at least TWO confirmed players by 4 today (Friday), I'll call it off. No hard feelings, just planning. :)

madwabbit

First Post
Seonaid said:
Okay, canceled it is! I will bring my stuff just in case, but I won't really be prepared. :)
By all means, please do... my morning game is shaping up to be a disaster, and it'd be good for folks to have some place to flee! :lol:

Remove ads