• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking Reviews

Vigilance

Explorer
Hey guys, I'm looking for reviews for my last few products. If you have at least a few published reviews here at ENW and are interested in reviewing the following books, drop me a line:

Legends of Excalibur, True 20 edition
Blood and Guts II: GM's Guide to WWII (d20 Modern)
B&G II: Small Arms of WWII (d20 Modern)
B&G II: British Aircraft of WWII (d20 Modern)
True 20 Wild West
OSRIC Unearthed

Thanks,

Chuck

Treebore

First Post
I recently did a review for Ghostwind (it is second to last thread at bottom of this forum page at the time I post this, and in the ENWorld review data base). Plus I have done reviews here on ENWorld under the name of Grimaryl. Mostly for Necromancer Games products.

I would be interested in reviewing the OSRIC and Excalibur products.

E-mail: b o r z o i a d d i c t at yahoo dot com (delete the spaces, etc...)

Be very clear in the subject line what this is about or my wife will probably delete it as SPAM.

Vigilance

Explorer
I sent you one of the books you asked for, OSRIC Unearthed. I don't want to overload your email box. When you receive it, drop me a line and I'll send the other book you asked for.

Thanks for your time.

Chuck

dpmcalister

Explorer
I've only written a couple of reviews here (for Ultramodern Firearms d20 and Spycraft's Modern Arms Guide), but as a fan of Wild West RPGs, I'd be happy to write a review of True20 Wild West if you're still interested.

dpmcalister [at] iwarpuk [dot] org

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads