• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shelter from the Storm Flowchart

I find adventure 3, Shelter from the Storm, a bit confusing as some of it is a lot more free form than the first two.

I've done a rough flowchart to help me, attached as a PDF. I haven't tried it out yet (we're still in the fire forest) but it might be of interest to other people. Hopefully its not violating any rules, since its useless without the scenario itself.

Attachments

• Shelter chart.pdf
    12.7 KB · Views: 158

Sam

First Post
amethal said:
I find adventure 3, Shelter from the Storm, a bit confusing as some of it is a lot more free form than the first two.

I've done a rough flowchart to help me, attached as a PDF. I haven't tried it out yet (we're still in the fire forest) but it might be of interest to other people. Hopefully its not violating any rules, since its useless without the scenario itself.

Thanks! I've put crude ones like this together for the first two adventures. I've found that it helps me remember what the story flow should by.

Ryan - Would love to see something like this in all the adventures!

Remove ads