D&D General [SIDEQUEST20] 2D Paper Minis/Tokens + One-Shots for any DnD Campaign

SideQuest20

Explorer
Publisher
My friends and I have been making our own 2D minis/tokens and coming up with our own one-shot campaigns for years now. This year we decided to launch our own startup and start selling 2D minis/tokens, along with a bunch of other stuff (i.e. one-shots, full campaigns, battle maps, 2D terrain, etc.). We're really proud of what we've come up with so far, with much more to come in the next few months! Check out our first one-shot series HERE ⚔️ 🎲

EnWorld Kstarter Image 02.jpg

Clint_L

Hero
I love this - I backed you because this looks like a great product for me to print off for my school's D&D Club. "All-in-one" offerings like this are a fabulous way to get new players started with what they need to run an adventure, and the quality looks great. Best of luck!

SideQuest20

Explorer
Publisher
I love this - I backed you because this looks like a great product for me to print off for my school's D&D Club. "All-in-one" offerings like this are a fabulous way to get new players started with what they need to run an adventure, and the quality looks great. Best of luck!
Thanks so much, Clint! We hope it's a hit with the club and provides many hours of memorable adventuring! ⚔️

Remove ads