Sins of Our Fathers - 2/10 - Final Update

WizarDru

Adventurer
Destan said:
As frostrune mentioned over in the Rogues Gallery, it was a fatal session for two PC's. One always must look before they leap when using teleport, eh? Especially if the whole party can't make it on the same trip.
Ahhh, the classics. Teleport Mathematics is always comedy gold.

"How many can you bring with you?"

Under 3.5, at least you don't have to ask those unpleasant personal questions about character weight. :D

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
Remember the end of the Ferris Bueller movie? The credits are rolling and suddenly there's Ferris, taking a shower, asking you why you're still watching? He says, "It's over. Go home!" or something like that? It's sorta the same thing here - this thread is dead, Ned.

If you've reached this spot for the first time, thanks for reading. Truly.

Please, head on over here - Sins of Our Fathers II - to continue the tale.

Thanks!
D

Dolza

First Post
Wow! an Easter Egg for the dedicated!

Destan,
found this after reading through the first post or two of the current story. I love the themes and mature nature of this story. The characters are great and what few side affects i've read, like the children's souls in their bodies, are awesome! The choices you're characters have to make and seeing some of them agonize of them make me rub my dm hands with glee!

I'll catch up to the modern day story soon i swear! work has started back for me, i'm a school teacher, so my post reading rate has to drop dramatically. fortunately, i've just started dming again so i'll get to....err...borrow some of your wonderful ideas and themes for my own game. and although my players are around 9th level, i'd bet i can adapt it without too much trouble.

Thanks for the treat and the great entertainment with your story hour and keep up the great work!

thanks
dolza

wared@cfbisd.edu

Trigo

Explorer
Reading - the old fashioned way

Destan said:
I'm placing this little 'Easter egg' here.

Ooh ooh. Me please.
I only got the tip of about this thread a month or two ago and I have to say it's brilliant! Thanks very much for sharing your game with us.
Personally, despite the Word document compilations, I enjoy slogging through the message board version to see the reactions and discussions of the readers and the author's responses (which are generous and frequent - thanks for that too). A lurker's paradise!
All the best.
Mike

P.S. Right, back to page 10. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads