• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Skill changes in 3.5

Dthamilaye

First Post

Yeah... Im interested about the Divine Oracle thing too, as one of my players is a Divine Oracle, and I plan to change the campaign to 3.5 when the books are available. I probably have to look at the new scry system and then decide how I will change/compensate the skillpoints+feat that my player used to get into DO PrC.

Last edited:

Kemrain

First Post
I disagree that Balance and Tumble should be combined. In the first run of d20 Star Wars, Balance was out, but the revised core book brought it back. It was brought back for a reason. I think it's important to seperate them because Balance can be used untrained and Tumble can not.
There is a feat, I believe it's called Acrobatic, that gves +2 to Balance and Tumble. If that's not the name, it's someting similar. If the skills are combined, what should be done wit htat feat? Switch it to Skill Emphasis and get an additional +1 out of the deal? Interesting...

- Kemrain the Rogue

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Would be easy to make it Jump and Tumble.

Also, you could make Balance and Tumble one skill (Tumble), which has some uses that can be used untrained and others that can't.(AFAIK Treat Injury in d20M works that way)

Remove ads