• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So... anyone got a copy of MOTW yet?

Gyoza sausage bun

First Post
Well the container ship that just maybe has the Australian shipment of Masters of the Wild won't arrive for a week or so and then there's customs etc.

So any of you lucky Americans want to talk about whats in it? Yesterday was the release date was it not?

Tsyr

Explorer
I won't have it before friday at the soonest, quite likely a week or better more than that.

Sometimes I get stuff after you people on the other side of the planet do, sadly. Local gaming stores are rather pathetic.

Shadowsmith

Explorer
Derek,

Does that mean that you will be receiving your copies on Friday or will be shipping them out on Friday? Inquiring, preordering minds want to know.

Allan Samuelson

Volaran

First Post
Best. Classbook. EVAR!

Picked it up this afternoon. I love it. I still like Tome & Blood, but I just love this book on so many levels. The nature oriented class focus was worth the wait.

DM_Matt

First Post
Re: Best. Classbook. EVAR!

Volaran said:
Picked it up this afternoon. I love it. I still like Tome & Blood, but I just love this book on so many levels. The nature oriented class focus was worth the wait.

Details! details! ...

Remove ads