Soth vs Kenji (Soth losses again :()

z_mystic

First Post
The mantis tracks with the desert; dodges the gaze of the cat!

Kenji moves like a mantis in a desert, trying to kick up some dust into Soth's eyes so he can get an attack in.

MidKnight

First Post
uummm.... ya whatever. Soth cuts down a patch of lotus blossums.

The lotus blossum stands from the spring; scatters the foray of the fell dagger!

Rathan

First Post
hehehe....mantis's are weird....

OOC: sorry...couldn't think of anything good to say here...*LOL*

3 Flags Soth; 3 Flags Kenji

MidKnight

First Post
Soth lashes out in one final great kick, while spinning low to avoid Kenji's counter-attack.

The lizard kicks the mesa; dodges the kick of the eyes!

z_mystic

First Post
The raven vanquishes the wetlands; avoids the cut of the leaf! *yen*

Kenji tires to vanquish the dark one, while avoiding the cutting foliage of Soth's mighty self.

Rathan

First Post
well well well....it comes down to the last round...and still I have a hard time deciding...... unbelive match.....but I will have to award it too kenji......

3 Flags Soth; 4 Flags Kenji and Match to Kenji

*Soth..... you fought well....but are bested this day..... you are now a Dark Apprentice 0 "Out of Favor" with a recrod now of 5-5

*Kenji..... well fought my good man.....and I must say..it's about time you won a match..... you now have a choice to make...which path will you take..... only one bares your name......oops.....almost forgot.......one yen to you kenji for the last round.....:)

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
*cough cough*

"I have won!? What luck this day holds!"

After a bit of thinking, Kenji speaks up again.

"This time I shall go the path of the Light. Soth has shown me the way not to go, and I will do what I can to stop his kind :)P)"

Rathan

First Post
very well young one you are now an Apprentice of Light/Blue Belt 0..... and your new sig style is that of the Raven.....use it wisely....... your record is now 2-12....... (ouch...what a horrid record..*LOL*)

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Welcome to the Light, young one. Feel free to rest in my Grove when it pleases you. None of my friends will do you harm.If you wish you may join the Blue Belts League."

Last edited:

Remove ads