Star Wars Vehicle Feats

Artoomis

First Post
I'd like to import some Star Wars vehicle feats (possibly) as feats for use with my paladin and his mount.

Could someone who plays Star Wars give me some idea of what those feats are? I don't play the game, so I have pretty much no idea.

Last edited:

Jack Haggerty

First Post
That's an odd notion...

There are actually very few "vehicle feats" in Star Wars, and practically none that would be of any use to someone riding a horse.

Some SW PrCs have a special ability like "Vehicle Familiarity" which gives a bonus to the piloting skill when using a specific vehicle... For example, Han Solo might have vehicle familiarity with the Millenium Falcon and gets a +2 bonus to pilot checks when flying it, but would lose that bonus when flying any other ship, even another YT-1300.

I suppose that could be applied to the ride check when riding a specific horse...

Most of the others are proficiency feats that counteract penalties when operating a class of starship.

Really, you'd be better off sticking with the D&D feats.

Zhure

First Post
.. and there're some chariot feats in the back part of Sword & Fist. I don't remember much about them though.

Greg

dcollins

Explorer
Zhure said:
.. and there're some chariot feats in the back part of Sword & Fist. I don't remember much about them though.

They're precisely analagous to the mounted riding feats in the core rules, but applicable to chariots.

Remove ads