Starfinder Starfinder DMsguild equivalent?

There is no DM's Guild equivalent because Starfinder is released under the OGL so anyone can produce content without having to split the profits the way DMs Guild does. If you search DriveThruRPG you should find stuff - I know Legendary Games has some Starfinder adventures.

If you are just looking for non-AP adventures I would recommend checking out Paizo's Starfinder Society scenarios. They are great for one shots and shorter story arcs.

The Big BZ

Explorer
There is no DM's Guild equivalent because Starfinder is released under the OGL so anyone can produce content without having to split the profits the way DMs Guild does. If you search DriveThruRPG you should find stuff - I know Legendary Games has some Starfinder adventures.

If you are just looking for non-AP adventures I would recommend checking out Paizo's Starfinder Society scenarios. They are great for one shots and shorter story arcs.
Thanks a lot, I'm essentially looking for a slighter darker tone that the APs, maybe a Pirate theme or something. I've played some of the early Society games and the are cool but a little bit goody goody two shoes for what I am after.

Remove ads