• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starting new group for Kalamar in Lake Zurich

Lothred

First Post
Hello all. I have recently moved to Lake Zurich (NW Chicago suburb) and am desperately missing my gaming fix. My schedule is somewhat erratic at this point, but I am tentatively planning every other weekend. Final determination on gaming schedules would depend on what work for everyone. I am perfectly willing to DM and host the game, and enjoy the Kingdoms of Kalamar setting from KenzerCo. I do have all the books for the Kalamar setting, so don't be afraid that you have to buy everything to play.

A word about me. I am in my late twenties, professional, and enjoy all types of games. I insist on role-playing and prefer story-driven gaming, not just walk around and kill stuff. My DM style is very much driven by player input. I would prefer other mature professionals, and as others have said so eloquently, hygiene is *not* optional.

If you are interested, please reply or drop me a message.

Last edited:

Remove ads