Steel Dragon

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The guys from BADD suggested I ask you for a converstion of the Steel Dragon.

I could convert it myself, of course, but I'm not as good as you guys, and it wouldn't appear up on your site for all to see, and I also don't have access to the old books with it in is at the moment.

LcKedovan

Explorer
I'd do it, but Scott supposedly has a super secret formula for converting Dragons.... so I'm not sure if there is much point in me doing it :)

-Will

qstor

Adventurer
I've done 2 dragon conversions. I based them off Dragons in the MM. For starters bump up the hit dice by one per age level.

I can do the steel dragon. I really hope some of the missing Dragons from the 2nd ed. Monstorous Manual make an appearance in the Tome of Horrors or 3e MM2.

Mike

LcKedovan

Explorer
Sweet. lemme know, if you aren't gonna do the Steel I can give it a shot and you can comment on what needs to be tweaked on it ;)

-Will

qstor

Adventurer
LcKedovan - If you want to go ahead :) I was going to do the sun dragon from Spelljammer. As far as knowing what to tweak :) Scott's the expert!

I have just been following the article in #276 and using the dragons in the MM for a guide. Oh..Sean Reynolds mentioned to me, that if there are a lot of modifiers to the damage dice, to go ahead and increase it by one die type. ie if in 2nd ed the damge is 1d6+5 to increase it to 1d8.

Mike

Remove ads