Tabletop Gaming in Hamburg, Germany?

Aldarc

Legend
I will be moving to Hamburg, Germany in less than a month. Can anyone tell me what the tabletop gaming scene is like in Hamburg? Are there groups or clubs that prefer roleplaying in English?

accionmutante

First Post
I will be moving to Hamburg, Germany in less than a month. Can anyone tell me what the tabletop gaming scene is like in Hamburg? Are there groups or clubs that prefer roleplaying in English?
Hi Aldarc,

I am from Hamburg and i think its fair to say(after some reaching out and talking to people) that its a loosely coupled scene where groups are mostly run private. Allthough you can find groups here in some gaming shops(see atlantis gaming shop) that are run on a regular basis but have a rather long waiting list....

accionmutante

First Post
Hi Aldarc,

I am from Hamburg and i think its fair to say(after some reaching out and talking to people) that its a loosely coupled scene where groups are mostly run private. Allthough you can find groups here in some gaming shops(see atlantis gaming shop) that are run on a regular basis but have a rather long waiting list....
....so yeah what i wanted to say is: I am part of a group who have a weekly D&D campaign running. Please the website on Kulturschloss Wandsbek there you'll find it under menu-> kurse->freitag .... Freitag
Thats our time slot.
Otherwise just message here?!

Remove ads