• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tactical maps from adventures?

darthfrodo

First Post
Is there a separate file of the maps from the adventures for Zeitgeist? Both for tabletop or virtual tabletop use, having the full-scale jpg version is essential for my ease of play. As it stands, I have to take a screen shot of the image, open it in Photoshop, resize it to 1" scale to run on a plotter at Fedex Office. If there is a separate file, even if not to full scale, it looks much better and is less headache overall.
Thanks,
Darth Frodo

I want the One Ring...and no disintegrations.

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
Tested with Adobe Reader X and Adobe Photoshop CS3 in Windows XP.

Open the Maps PDF. Open Photoshop. Switch to the Maps PDF.
With the "crosshair" cursor left-click on the map image. It should be highlighted.
Right-click on the map image and choose Copy Image (it should be the only choice).
Switch to Photoshop. Allow a moment for it to parse the clipboard.
File > New. The dialog box that opens will have the full size dimensions.
Edit > Paste. The image should appear.
Layer > Flatten Image. File > Save As your preferred format. This is the graphic at its original size.

darthfrodo

First Post
Marius,
I think I may have found a clue to my problem in your reply; I don't have a Maps.pdf! I checked my download emails from DrivethruRPG and my folder with all the files in it and don't see one with that name. Where could I found it, do you suppose?
Darth Frodo

I want the One Ring...and no disintegrations!

Remove ads