Sale tacticalprintworks resin miniatures service

Exciting news for D&D fans! I'm proud to announce the launch of my new website, Tactical Printworks, where you can find a wide variety of high-quality 3D printed miniatures and accessories for your D&D campaigns.
I've been working hard to break away from eBay and create a dedicated space for D&D players and DMs to find the miniatures and accessories they need, without having to pay eBay's exorbitant fees.
At Tactical Printworks, you'll find a wide selection of miniatures from a variety of popular and niche designers, including:
  • Characters of all races and classes, from classic adventurers to unique and exotic creatures.
  • Monsters from all over the D&D multiverse, from goblins and orcs to dragons and beholders.
  • Terrain pieces to create immersive and challenging battlefields for your campaigns.
  • Accessories gaming mats.
I'm also happy to offer custom printing services, so if you can't find the miniature or accessory you're looking for, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll do my best to bring your vision to life.
To celebrate the launch of my new website, I'm offering a special discount to D&D forum members. Use the coupon code FORUM10 at checkout to save 10% on your entire order.
Head over to Tactical Printworks today and check out my selection of high-quality 3D printed miniatures and accessories for your D&D campaigns!

Tactical Printworks: Your one-stop shop for all things D&D miniatures!

Remove ads